Monday, July 20, 2009

July!?!?

Where has this month gone???

We've stayed busy this past month with lots of playdates, trips to the park, Vacation Bible Schools (yes, that's plural!), and just hanging out at home. The weather here has been much cooler than normal, so it seems weird that it's already almost the end of July!

Annaliese had her follow up appointment with the surgeon on Friday. The current xray shows some improvement in the swelling of the large intestine, which is wonderful news. There is still, however, an area of enlargement that we will need to re-evaluate in 3 months. We're increasing the dosage of her medication, and hopefully that will help!

My 15 year High School Reunion is this coming weekend! It's crazy to think we've been out of school that long already! I've reconnected with a lot of my classmates over Facebook, so it will be nice to see them in person again. My parents have agreed to keep Tessa and Sam for us for a few days after we leave, so we'll only have 3 kids from Saturday - Tuesday night...I'm SO excited! :)

I hope to get some more pics up here soon...now that our computer is fixed, it shouldn't be too hard! :)

No comments: